MORPHIC consortium submits the latest results of the projects at international journals of high impact-factors and top international conferences. Find the complete list of publications below.
- Xiaojing Wang , Simon J. Bleiker , Pierre Edinger, Carlos Errando-Herranz, Niclas Roxhed, Göran Stemme, Kristinn B. Gylfason, and Frank Niklaus, “Wafer-Level Vacuum Sealing by Transfer Bonding of Silicon Caps for Small Footprint and Ultra-Thin MEMS Packages,” J. MEMS (2019). https://doi.org/10.1109/JMEMS.2019.2910985
- P. Edinger, C. Errando-Herranz, and K. B. Gylfason, “Low-loss MEMS phase shifter for large scale reconfigurable silicon photonics,” MEMS 2019, South Korea, January 2019.
- N. Quack, H. Sattari, A. Y. Takabayashi, Y. Zhang, P. Edinger, C. Errando- Herranz, K. B. Gylfason, X. Wang, F. Niklaus, M. A. Jezzini, H. Y. Hwang, P. O’Brien, M. A. G. Porcel, “Silicon Photonic MEMS: Exploiting Mechanics at the Nanoscale to Enhance Photonic Integrated Circuits,” OFC 2019, San Diego, California, United States (2019).
- B. Abasahl, W. Bogaerts, “Evaluation of Stability of Silicon-Photonics-Based Optical Switch Network Architectures against Parasitic Errors in Switch Elements,” ECIO 2019, Ghent, Belgium (2019).
- N. Quack, H. Sattari, A. Y. Takabayashi, Y. Zhang, P. Edinger, C. Errando-Herranz, K. B. Gylfason “Evaluation of Stability of Silicon-Photonics-Based Optical Switch Network Architectures against Parasitic Errors in Switch Elements,” ECIO 2019, Ghent, Belgium (2019).
- P. Edinger, C. Errando-Herranz, K. B. Gylfason, “Reducing Actuation Nonlinearity of MEMS Phase Shifters for Reconfigurable Photonic Circuits,” CLEO 2019, San Jose, California, United States (2019).
- B. Abasahl, I. Zand, C. Lerma Arce, S. Kumar, N. Quack, M. A. Jezzini, H. Y. Hwang, K. Gylfason, M. A. G. Porcel, W. Bogaerts, “Towards Low-Power Reconfigurable Photonic ICs Based on MEMS Technology,” (invited) Australian Institute of Physics Congress , Australia, December 2018.
- I. Zand, B. Abasahl, U. Khan, W. Bogaerts, “Controlling parasitics in linear optical processors,” Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Symposium of the IEEE Photonics Benelux Chapter, Belgium, November 2018.
- U. Khan, W. Bogaerts, N. Quack, K.B. Gylfason , P. Verheyen, P. O’Brien, C.L. Arce, M. Garcia, “The MORPHIC Project: Enabling large scale programmable photonic circuits using MEMS,” Photonics Ireland Conference 2018, Ireland, September 2018.
- W. Bogaerts, “Programmable Photonic ICs: Making optical devices more versatile” (invited) PIC International Conference, Brussels, April 2018.
- N. Quack, “Diamond photonic Micro- and Nanosystems,” IEEE NEMS, Singapore, April 2018.
- W. Bogaerts, “Large-scale programmable silicon photonics,” (invited) ECIO, Valencia, May 2018.